The whole Bible is the “Word of God” and Jesus taught us many lessons through His teachings, parables and Good Works. He also taught us God’s Holy Words that contain greater promises and blessings within them that we can use to bring forth good and overcome evil. Some of these Words include: Fish, Rock, Blood, Bread, Oil, Mountain, Arrow, Ask, Sword, etc., etc.
Read this article to discover the Mystery of God’s 153 Holy Words >
1) In the beginning of the Gospel in the Book of Matthew He tells us to be “Fishers of Men” (Matthew 4:19).
2) Then in John 20:22 He blew upon His apostles and said “Receive the Holy Spirit” (He gave them the Holy Spirit IN them)
3) and in Luke 24:44-45 AFTER His resurrection He said to His disciples “These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me.” And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.
4) Then at the very end of the Gospel (Good News) in John 21:11 there was the story of the miraculous catch of 153 Great Fish (KJV) which are symbolic of 153 Holy Words that contain greater promises and blessings within them which we can use to bring forth good on the earth, overcome evil, etc., etc., etc..
As you know, the Fish symbol is the symbol of Jesus Christ who is the Word of God (Revelation 19:13). Like the well-known promise and blessing of Psalm 91 protection from God, if we read the 4 Books of the Gospel we’ll see many words that He showed us that have greater promises and blessings within them. We use them to bring forth good on the Earth and overcome evil.
* Fish = Jesus / The Word of God / The 153 Words of God
* Rock = Jesus is our “Rock”, build your house’s foundation on the “Rock”
* Blood = The Blood of Jesus (Jesus’ Blood, the Blood of eternal life, plead the Blood of Jesus for safety from evil, for deliverance, etc, etc.)
* Arrow = The Word of God (God’s Word NEVER returns to Him void. See Isaiah 55:11)
* Ask = Ask what you desire and it shall be done for you (Read John 15:7)
* Bread = Instruction from the Lord who is in Heaven via His Holy Spirit (John 6:31-40)
* Oil = Knowledge from God (Fill your lamp with “Oil”)
* Sword = Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Ephesians 6:17)
Discover More of God’s Holy Words!
Sign Up for Our Free Email Course Here: